Group Buy for V4.1CH parts for the hkpro members

Cizojazyčné dotazy a příspěvky
MKabar

Příspěvek#1 » úte 2. úno 2016, 19:31

This is the thread for members from the hkpro forum, who ordered V4.1 parts kit from me. Groupbuy was deleted from hkpro, so we can continue our discussion and share the info here. Thank you.

Little info for Czech members:
Ceske uzivatele fora prosim o vynechani vsech komentaru v cestine, aby nedochazelo ke zmatkum. Dekuji.

Original V4.1 group buy:

This group buy is for the V4.1CH LEM kit. It is a continuation of the discussion started in this thread. The V4.1CH LEM kit is designed for the P30/P30L/P30SK series, but will work with the P2000/P2000SK series. It will not work with the USP/USPc/HK45 series.

The V4.1CH LEM kit consists of the following 3 parts (pictured below):
• V4.1 Trigger Bar Detent Spring (207932)
• V4.1 LEM Catch (207933)
• V4.1 LEM Bobbed Hammer (207934)

To complete the V4.1CH LEM conversion, you may need additional parts. See this thread for a list of required parts.

Obrázek

Important Notes
• Payments should be made directly to MKabar. See instructions in this post
• I will only handle the distribution of the kits in the U.S. All payment questions/inquiries should be directed to MKabar
• Please do not PM or contact me until you're told to do so. It will take sometime for the kits to arrive from the Czech Republic
• Subscribe to this thread to stay in the loop
• If you are late to the game and want to get on the Reserved List, PM me or MKabar. This does not, however, guarantee that you will receive a kit

Paid
This list is updated as soon as I get confirmation from MKabar that payment has been made.

• chuckster62
• myrideishot
• SEAINC
• afang
• hambone54
• 4C Dragon
• YVK (x2)
• MikeLhk
• Johnnycat
• DEG
• dale1970
• Kro77
• burtontester
• S********5
• Gebirgsjaeger
• hlb14
• fmxmyway1
• KoB
• 14XTT
• Freak
• pdxbohica
• Sluggo
• Smartfood5
• hoody2shoes
• landsharkleather
• dartariously
• dms16
• sean415

V4.1 Medium-weight TRS List

• chuckster62
• MikeLhk
• afang
• Kro77
• myrideishot
• pdxbohica
Naposledy upravil(a) MKabar dne úte 2. úno 2016, 19:42, celkem upraveno 1 x.

MKabar

Příspěvek#2 » úte 2. úno 2016, 19:41

Original V4.1 thread:
http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handgun-t ... today.html

Individual LEM and Match LEM Hybrid Parts List:
http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-reference ... mbers.html

My springs configuration of V4.1CH - short trigger travel swiss LEM:
http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handgun-t ... ost1708383

MKabar

Příspěvek#3 » úte 2. úno 2016, 19:44

Latest info:

First package with 15 kits is on the way to TooSixy, second one will follow after the first one will be delivered.
TooSixy will resend the kits for all members. We will let you know after the parts will be delivered.

MKabar:
I just called Czech Post Office infoline and they told me, that the package left Czech Republic in January 23 (I send it a day before).
So that's standart timing, every other packages which I send to the USA were in N.Y. in 2-3 days. But they obviously forgot to change the status on the tracking number.
Hopefully this week or next one at least it will be delivered to TooSixy.

TooSixy:
Thanks for the help, MKabar. I called USPS yesterday and they told me they have no status and don't know where the package is. They said the snow blizzard last week could have caused the delay if the package did make it to US soil. Will update when I get more info.

Myrideishot

Příspěvek#4 » stř 3. úno 2016, 01:35

I'm here. Thanks for keeping us informed.

pdxbohica

Příspěvek#5 » stř 3. úno 2016, 20:51

Here as well.

kro77

Příspěvek#6 » pon 8. úno 2016, 03:15

Joined as well...

pdxbohica

Příspěvek#7 » stř 17. úno 2016, 14:37

Any updates on this?

MKabar

Příspěvek#8 » čtv 18. úno 2016, 02:33

The package is still missing :-(. I sent it in January 22 and it left Czech Republic in January 23 from Prague. This was confirmed by Czech Post Office triple times. But no more change since then on tracking number (I send it with priority and tracking number). Normal delivery time should be 10-14 days.
Every other packages (5-6) which I sent to the USA previously had status Processed Through Sort Facility in N.Y. after 3-5 days since I sent it from Czech and then Inbound in Customs status after 1-3 more days and then spend some time in Customs and then left for final delivery in USA. Everything was delivered.
TooSixy called USPS and they didn't now where the package is.
Yesterday I was at my local Post Office and filled the reclamation formular with complaint on missing delivery and huge time delay and no status update. They sent it to the Prague center and they will contacts USA USPS probably in N.Y. and this will force them to try to find the package. I hope so.
I am hoping, that it's not seized by customs, because it is not frozen on Inbound in Customs status.
Package left Czech Republic, but no official status update about processing in N.Y. It is stuck somewhere in N.Y. in some shel I think. Hopefully they fill find it and deliver it or at least return it to me. I filled Return to sender after 10 days if the package will not be delivered for unknown reasons.
Sent package contains 15 V4.1 kits. Other half - 14 V4.1 kits I have still at home. I am waiting for delivery of the first package. I can't post the tracking number here online, but of course I can sent it privately by PM or email to everyone interested. But this is the only info with no change since January 23:

January 23, 2016 , 12:27 pm
Processed Through Sort Facility
PRAHA 120, CZECH REPUBLIC
Your item has been processed through a sort facility in PRAHA 120, CZECH REPUBLIC at 12:27 pm on January 23, 2016.
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
January 22, 2016 , 2:47 pm
Acceptance
CZECH REPUBLIC

Myrideishot

Příspěvek#9 » pát 19. úno 2016, 01:46

If you could email me the tracking number I would appreciate it. Hopefully customs doesn't have it. It's probably hiding knowing people are waiting for it Haha.

MKabar

Příspěvek#10 » sob 20. úno 2016, 01:57

Email sent Myrideishot.

MKabar

Příspěvek#11 » pon 22. úno 2016, 13:19

It's alive!!! Finally!!! Reclamation worked aparently, new status just showed up after 1 month of nothing (1 day left for exactly 1 month). After it will go through customs and it will be on it's way to TooSixy, I will send second package. Fingers crossed for fast delivery on this after all of waiting...

February 21, 2016 , 10:40 am
Processed Through Sort Facility
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

MKabar

Příspěvek#12 » úte 23. úno 2016, 02:59

And it's out of customs!!! Hurray! Now it's only a cuple days and it will be finally delivered. I will sent second package soon.

MKabar

Příspěvek#13 » čtv 25. úno 2016, 23:53

The first package was succesfully delivered today to TooSixy! Finally!! I will send second one in the Monday.

MKabar

Příspěvek#14 » čtv 3. bře 2016, 10:33

The second package is on the way since Monday (February 29).

MKabar

Příspěvek#15 » stř 9. bře 2016, 15:18

Second package just cleared customs today in N.Y. and it's on the way to TooSixy.
So next week is finally the right one for mass V4.1 conversion in USA :-).

Zpět na